Smart RDM is a Production Monitoring Interface with Automatic Reporting generated from process data and Advanced Analytics Platform.
Smart RDM gathers in one platform various information sources, so you can easily access all meaningful information about the production status. The system was created to meet the needs of production operators, analysts, managers and directors. Integrate your operations information to achieve Operational Excellence. In the platform, you can:
- Review and distribute automatic production reports based on the Asset Framework and process data in PI System
- Input data into PI Asset Framework and Data Archive (for example, corrections, approvals or comments to the reports)
- View directly in Smart RDM all related business reports thanks to integration with BI tools (Power BI, Tableau)
- Add any important file in any format such as Word report, Excel file or photo
- With PI Vision, you can use a real-time infrastructure overview with interactive monitoring of each production element.
- You can launch more advanced analysis through the analytical dashboard, such as scenario testing or predictive maintenance.
This way, all the information is available in one place, easily accessible by the users.
For Advanced Analytics Module, we offer ready-to-use sets of algorithms crafted for different industries. Try our:
- Wind Package for turbines operations optimisation
- Grid Package for electricity balancing analytics
- Water Package for water production and distribution monitoring and optimisation
- Production Package for OEE optimization
- Heat Package for Heat substations monitoring and optimisation
Smart RDM links with our other solutions, such as PI Monitoring. PI Monitoring allows monitoring of all diagnostic data from the PI System and related infrastructure. In Smart RDM, you can review automatically generated reports about IT/OT infrastructure status.
Connected to the OSISoft PI System, it allows you to automatically generate and distribute reports based on the OSISoft PI Asset Framework.
The solution integrates with the following infrastructure elements:
- OSIsoft PI System (AF and PI Vision)
- Microsoft Office and Power BI
- OneDrive, Google Drive and network drives
- PDF, PNG and more